Since the news of COVID-19 first broke, Odyssey Health Services, a division of J Marlin and Associates Inc., has focused on protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, patients, customers, suppliers and our communities, as well as ensuring our ability to continue business operations. Like most organizations, our emphasis has been on preparedness.
Odyssey Health Services is following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and we believe we are well positioned to meet the challenges of this pandemic for several reasons, including:
- Our patients remain safe and comfortable receiving treatment in their own home.
- We have had a long-standing work from home policy for all of our staff that enables our employees to work remotely, without disruption, to fully serve the needs of our patients and our customers.
- We have been using a health compliant, web based video conferencing platform to deliver our services for several years. Our clinicians and administrative staff have both the training, experience and tools necessary to fully utilize this platform.
- Our knowledgeable team is committed to delivering evidence-based services with respect, compassion and integrity to our patients and our customers.
- Our clinical teams are comprised of licensed health care providers including Registered Psychologists, Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Kinesiologists in addition to Behavioural Therapists who work under the direct supervision of a Psychologist.
- We are able to provide our services across Canada even in the most remote locations, ensuring accessibility for all Canadians.
We are so fortunate to be able to conduct our business from our homes. To the health-care workers, emergency service providers, airline and transit personnel, retail employees and others on the front lines, we thank you wholeheartedly for your important work.